Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Search For Heart Disease Info. Where Do I Begin?

For far too many people the initial signs of heart disease can be frightening and confusing. There is so much information that is out there and it can become overwhelming.

I have found myself scouring online sites for information. Not just websites that have calculators that calculate your risk but information on risk factors and screening options. I talked with a friend that works at a large company and he says last summer his company offered mobile screening.

Well I was enthralled with the idea of having access to health screening and it turns out my company signed on to provide mobile health screening onsite.

Well it's a start and I feel like I at least will have access to information and actually be able to talk with someone one on one about risk and preventive screening on a regular basis.

Check with your job about hosting a mobile screening for you and your coworkers. Overall it pays off not just for you but for the company. Healthy employees are happy employees : )

No comments:

Post a Comment